The new Career Advantage Program (CAP) provides all students with the opportunity to gain the skills and aptitude to achieve rapid success in their post-school careers.
The Career Advantage Program does this by:
1. Providing a selection of professional training courses that can be completed alongside
senior school studies.
2. Analysing the capability of each student professionally to ensure the student can effectively
complete the courses.
3. Offering real-life business experience through regular work placement within businesses.
• Improve your employment opportunities.
• Increase your capacity to earn a higher income on graduation.
• Make rapid progress along your career path.
• High value employees that are useful from day one.
• Employees with an established work ethic: self-starters, self-finishers, self-motivators.
• New employees that understand the value of study and training.
• Monthly progress reports from students during participation in the Career Advantage Program.
More information coming soon>>>>